About The Hotel
There is no comparison for something unique.
Hotel Transamérica Ilha de Comandatuba, an exclusive Resort, in an incomparable location.
It is the ideal place for those who seek contact with nature without leaving comfort, privacy, security and freedom behind. The Hotel Transamérica Ilha de Comandatuba is the perfect destine for families looking for relaxation and fun, as well as for couples traveling in search of exclusivity.
Eight million square meters, 21 km of beach, 25 thousand coconut trees, exquisite flora and fauna and native intact vegetation. Much more than a Resort, an Island!.
Established in an old coconut farm, is has an area with 2 million m2 and 50 thousand m2 of constructions where all electricity is lead by underground wires. It is considered one of the most audacious resort projects in Brazil.
Planned to bond tranquility, entertainment, comfort and sophistication, the Hotel Transamérica Ilha de Comandatuba continue challenged to maintain the nature intact and is constantly concerned with the environment preservation.
Mission, Vision and Values
To continuously improve the process of providing hotel services, leisure, events and ecotourism, by:
- Perceiving the needs and expectations of clients;
- The training and satisfaction of the staff, and their commitment to the management of the business;
- Integrating with the community of the region, encouraging awareness about the need for environmental preservation, hygiene and to improve the quality of life;
- Seeking a partnership with suppliers.
Aiming at Profitability and perpetuation of the business.
To be recognized by the global market as a landmark of excellency in hotel services for both leisure and events.
- Quality in products and services;
- Respect for the client, suppliers, staff and the environment;
- Meritocracy in relation to our results;
- Ethics in everything we do.