The Hotel Transamérica Ilha de Comandatuba has a complete and highly trained Security Department.
Our professionals meet the specifications of the Federal Police who accredit us with an Operations License that is periodically renewed.
These are some of the security guidelines followed by the hotel:
- Children crossing to the mainland will only be authorized upon authorization;
- We do not permit the presence of pet animals on the premises of the hotel;
- The security safe is located in the apartment or bungalow and its use does not result in any payable fee;
- The golf course can only be crossed for walks;
- The lost and found section is found in the Housekeeping Department;
- The lifeguard service functions every day from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- We have a medical center staffed by a nurse and doctor available 24 hours for first aid.