Eliminate your doubts about the Hotel Transamérica Ilha de Comandatuba. Is case your doubt is not in our frequent questions list you can send us an e-mail though the Contact Us.
01. Is it allowed the use of iron in the hotel ?
Due to security reasons it is not allowed to use the electric iron in the rooms and bangalos.
02. What is the voltage of the hotel ?
The voltage is 220 V. In the accommodation's bathroom there is a plug of 110V for outlets until 500W.
03. Is it allowed to do topless at the hotel ?
No, it is not allowed to do topless in the social areas including hotel's pools and beach.
04. Does the hotel have internet ?
Yes, the hotel has a Cyber Point, cards are available for sale at the reception desk. Internet in the accommodations need a cable which can be found at the reception desk, it is also charged. Wireless Internet is free at the lobby of the hotel.
05. Which type of bed does the hotel owns ?
There are three types of beds - King Size 2,00m x 2,00m / Queen Size: 1,80m x 2,00m / Full Size: 1,20m x 2,00m
06. Does the hotel provide Medical Care ?
Yes. The hotel has an infirmary with medical staff accessible for round-the-clock health care available to guests for consultations and first-aid treatment. Services at additional cost.
07. Does the hotel have a "Day Use" system? Can guest receive visitors ?
The hotel does not have a Day Use system, so as to offer a better level of service to its guests. If a guest needs to receive a visitor, he or she must contact the Front Desk where the visitor will be taken. However, the visitor will not be allowed to stay at the hotel.