Answer your questions about the Hotel Transamérica São Paulo. In the event that what you are looking for is not on our list of frequently asked questions, you can contact us through Contact Us.
01. What does check-in mean?
Hotel guest entrance.
02. What does check out mean?
Hotel guest exit.
03. What does early check mean?
Hotel guest entrance from 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon.
04. What does late check out mean?
Hotel guest exit from 12:00 noon and 6:00 p.m.
05. What does "upgrade" mean ?
The client pays for accommodation and stays in a room that is superior to the one purchased.
06. What does "run of the house" mean?
There is no difference in accommodation, the client pays a fixed rate and depending on the occupancy may stay in a superior room.
07. What is the address of the Hotel Transamérica São Paulo ?
Avenida das Nações Unidas, 18.591 - Santo Amaro - São Paulo, SP.
08. What types of payment are acceptable for the Hotel ?
The payment forms are: Cash (domestic and foreign currency) and Cards (Debit and Credit).
09. How far is it from the Hotel Transamérica to the Transamérica ExpoCenter ?
The distance between the two enterprises is approximately 300 meters.
10. How far is it from the Hotel Transamérica to Credicard Hall ?
The distance between the two enterprises is approximately 500 meters.
11. Where can I find photos in high resolution of the Hotel Transamérica ?
High resolution photos are available in the site in the press area and can be accessed by clicking on the Press link, located in the lower part of this page.